Cardiff Blues trio Dan Fish, Scott Andrews and Macauley Cook were special guests as even the wet weather failed to dampen the spirits of youngsters attending day one of the Blues Rugby Camps this Easter!
Over 130 young rugby players were at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park on Tuesday as our Easter Camps launched.
At Cardiff Blues we have over ten years of experience in running successful rugby camps and offer a fun and interactive environment to learn the latest skills and techniques, all coached by our expert Rugby Development Officers and Cardiff Blues Community Coaches.
Blues Rugby Camps are held during the schools holidays and are open to children aged between six and 14-years-old.
And this Easter holiday we are holding a three-day Blues Rugby Camp at the BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park with players visiting throughout the week!
Nadine Griffiths, Community Manager at Cardiff Blues, said: “It was certainly a wet and windy opening day at the home of Cardiff Blues, but nothing was ever going to dampen the spirits of the children who attending the opening day of the Blues Rugby Camp.
“Our thanks go to Dan, Scott and Macauley for attending and we look forward to welcoming more players in the coming days.
Places are now selling FAST for our next two sets of camps:
- May Camps – May 31 to June 2
- Summer Camps – July 25 to July 27
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet & have a Q&A session with some Cardiff Blues players.
- Receive a goody bag and Cardiff Blues camps T-shirt.
- Improve their individual & team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Play and train on Wales' only IRB certified new 3G surface at the world famous BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence.
- Learn true rugby values such as; Teamwork, Respect & Enjoyment.
During the camp:
- All attendees will be split into groups according to age, size and ability.
- All attendees will be constantly assessed by their group coach to ensure & maximise enjoyment & progression.
- All coaches are a minimum UKCC Level 1 qualified and are DBS cleared for child safety
- Each camp will have a nominated child welfare officer on site at all times.
Blues Rugby Camps start from as little as £25 for one day so don’t miss out… book today! For more information or to book a space visit: www.cardiffbluescamps.com