Win a Breitling at Cardiff Blues versus Dragons thanks to Watches of Wales!
Friday’s half time competition is brought you to by proud Cardiff Blues sponsors, Watches of Wales, who have kindly donated a BREITLING - AVENGER watch as an unbelievable festive prize!
The aim of the game is simple. Each contestant gets one shot at goal. The first effort to strike the crossbar will pick up the watch.
• Participants will be selected at random.
• Entrants must confirm they are not currently, or former pro or semi-professional rugby players.
• Entrants can only have 1 kick each from the halfway line, off a tee.
• The order in which kicks are taken will be selected at random.
• If a participant hits the cross bar, the competition will cease.
Only one prize is available to win.
• The watch can be replaced with one of equal value at the discretion of Watches of Wales.
Click here to apply
Wales' leading luxury watch dealer, Watches of Wales, were founded in 2013, becoming official sponsors of Wales' Capital Region a year later.
Located in Morgan's Arcade, Watches of Wales have shown their support towards Cardiff Blues in a number of different ways of the year - from supplying official Cardiff Blues laptop cases for rugby staff to presenting Nick Williams with a Tag Heuer watch when he won the Peter Thomas Player of the Season.
Owner, Paul Hornblow, recently joined famous Welsh rugby faces such as Martyn Williams, Jonathan Davies and Morgan Stoddart in a charity cycle ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles, in aid of Velindre.
With over 10 years of experience specialising in second hand watches, the shop boast an unrivalled collection of leading luxury brands, inclduing Rolex, Patek Phillips, Omega, Cartier and Tag Heuer.
For more information, visit the store or follow on socials
Instagram - @watchesofwales
Facebook - @watchesofwalesltd
Twitter - @watchesofwales