Cardiff Arms Park is seeking to appoint a temporary full time Stadium Site Assistant.
This role encompasses all aspects of preparation and day to day maintenance of the Cardiff Arms Park Stadium. The responsibility and hours of the role will vary depending on pitch hire bookings.
General duties include:
• Locking up and securing of the stadium
• To ensure efficient running and operation of the ground and its facilities
• Setting up the pitch and stadium for matches
• Roadway maintenance and marking
• Maintaining appearance of overall site
• Attend to maintenance of seating in the stands and undertaking repairs as required
• Clean changing rooms and toilets after every game and restock for next game
• Moving furniture
• Litter pick around the grounds on a daily basis, plus the placement of refuse bins around the site, for public use and employees use(kitchen area and club house)
• Being able manage crisis situations
• Being courteous, honest and practical
• Being reliable and practical
• Communicating effectively in both verbal and written format
• Following health and safety regulations
• Liaising with other workers
• Making minor repairs and maintaining small equipment
• Organisation and supervision
• Understanding technical information, building construction and design
Interested parties are required to send in a copy of their CV and a cover letter to [email protected] or post to Operations Manager, Cardiff Blues, Cardiff Arms Park, Westgate Street, CF10 1JA.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th February 2014