Cardiff Arms Park will be packed to the rafters for tomorrow's Heineken Champions Cup clash with Saracens and supporters are encouraged to arrive early.
- There are still tickets remaining in the north terrace, while returns for other areas may be available on a first come, first serve basis. To purchase tickets online click here.
- Ticket collections are available at the Quay Street entrance for the south stand and terrace and the Angel entrance for the north stand and terrace. All ticket purchases are at the Ticket Office at the Angel Entrance.
- Gates open at 11.30am and there is plenty going on at the ground ahead of the 1pm kick-off with both Cor y Glesion and Bass 12 performing to entertain supporters either side of the ground.
- There is a European fun-zone in the marque at the front of the clubhouse with fun-filled activities for children, including inflatable passing and kicking cages.
- We have distributed thousands of flags throughout the stadium for you to wave. These are placed on every seat and there are flag bins available for terrace ticket-holders to pick up theirs. If supporters do not wish to take theirs home then we kindly ask that you pop them back in the flag bins on exiting.
- Ahead of kick-off there will be a minute’s silence in memory of Stade Francais academy prospect Nicolas Chauvin.
- At half-time there is the Visit Cardiff Santa Dash, to be in with the chance of taking part please click here.
- There are extra food and beverage units across the stadium while there are also extra toilet provisions.
- We also remind supporters that Cardiff Arms Park is now a cashless facility so please ensure you bring your card or preferred contactless payment method.