Blues Rugby Camps have given hundreds of children across our region the opportunity to participate in rugby during the holidays - and this October half-term our Rugby Camps are making a return!
At Cardiff Blues we have over ten years of experience in running successful rugby camps and offer a fun and interactive environment to learn the latest skills and techniques, all coached by our expert Rugby Development Officers and Cardiff Blues Community Coaches.
Blues Rugby Camps are held during the schools holidays and are open to children aged between six and 14-years-old.
This October half-term we have a three-day Blues Rugby Camp taking place at the BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
Each day will be different with a variety of skills, drills and fun games being played.
Camps start on Tuesday, October 28 until Thursday, October 30, from 9am and until 4pm each day, and children can come for one, two or all three days!
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and have a Q&A session with some Cardiff Blues players
- Receive a goody bag and Blues Rugby Camps t-shirt
- Improve their individual and team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Play and train on Wales' only IRB certified new 3G surface at the world famous BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence.
- Learn true rugby values such as: teamwork, respect and enjoyment!
As a special addition to the Blues Rugby Camp this October, children will get the chance to watch a Cardiff Blues team run!
Blues Rugby Camps start from as little as £25 so don’t miss out… book today!
For more information or to book a space CLICK HERE