Blues Rugby Camps will be back next month giving children right across our region the opportunity to participate in rugby during the holidays - and you can book NOW to avoid any disappointment!
Blues Rugby Camps returned in October with a bang as over 100 children took part in our SOLD OUT three-day camp at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park!
Now we have launched our February half-term camps - and places are already selling fast!
At Cardiff Blues we have over ten years of experience in running successful rugby camps and offer a fun and interactive environment to learn the latest skills and techniques, all coached by our expert Rugby Development Officers and Cardiff Blues Community Coaches.
The Blues Rugby Camps are held during the schools holidays and are open to children aged between six and 14-years-old. During the February half-term we have a three-day Blues Rugby Camp taking place at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
Each day will be different with a variety of skills, drills and fun games being played. Camps start on Tuesday, February 17 until Thursday, February 19, from 9am and until 4pm each day, and children can come for one, two or all three days!
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and have a Q&A session with some Cardiff Blues players
- Receive a goody bag and Blues Rugby Camps t-shirt
- Improve their individual and team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Play and train on Wales' only IRB certified new 3G surface at the world famous BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence.
- Learn true rugby values such as: teamwork, respect and enjoyment!
Places at Blues Rugby Camps start from as little as £25 so don't miss out… book today!
For more information or to book a space visit: www.cardiffbluescamps.com