Cardiff Blues South U16's have announced their 34-man squad for the upcoming 2017/18 season.
Blues and Welsh prop, Scott Andrews takes over as head coach of the young side. who will now begin preparations for the Valley's Tournament held at Merthyr RFC on Wednesday, August 16.
Andrews insists squad selection was a tough process, but he is excited to kick off the new campaign.
"There were definitely some very tough calls to make when selecting this squad," said Andrews.
"We are very happy with the squad at our disposal, and looking forward to build on last season's success during the new campaign."
Cardiff Blues South U16: Ioan Cooper, Ethan White, Oliver James, Jake Thomas, Theo Cabango, Iwan James, Griff Naylor, Dan Stancombe, Mason Grady, Rhys Gentles, Jamie Howells, Gethin Rosser, Will O'Connor, Aled Rees, Morgan Oliver, Tomas Burnham, Jack Forsyth, Oscar O'Hare, Morgan Veness, Lewys Williams, Max Tustin, Nathan Evans, Christian Brooke, Marvin Hutchins, Morgan Strinati, Chris Tshiunza, Jarred Williams, Will Tuckwell, Lewis Jones, Sam Powell, Anthony Price, Sam Barrett, Evan Lloyd, Benji Williams
- Valleys Tournament (Merthyr RFC, Wednesday 16 August)
- Dragons North (Home, Wednesday 23 August)
- Scarlets West (Away, Wednesday 30 August)
- RGC (Away, Sunday 10 September)
- Ospreys East (Away, Wednesday 13 September)
- Ospreys West (Away, Wednesday 31 January)
- Scarlets East (Home, Wednesday 14 February)
- Dragons South (Away, Wednesday 21 February)
- Cardiff Blues North (Home, Wednesday 28 February)