Here are the terms and conditions for the Cardiff Blues Money Can't Buy Experience competition, in association with Crabbie's.
Entering the promotion – Social Qualification
1. Entrants to the Crabbie’s & Cardiff Blues Money Can’t Buy Experience (the Promotion) are bound by these terms and conditions and entries to the Promotion will only be accepted in the form as detailed in these terms and conditions.
2. Up to three winners will win two (2) invitations to attend the Crabbie’s & Cardiff Blues Stadium Tour and Training Experience on 25 April 2017 (the Prize).
3. There will be one runner-up prize available.
4. The Promotion is open only to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over. Entrants may be required to provide proof of their date of birth.
5. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the Promotion (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and (ii) any such person’s family or household member.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or not received for whatever reason, which will be disqualified. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical, network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or the processing of entries.
8. In the event of any dispute regarding the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages,
other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 11, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of one thousand pounds.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the Promotion or from any prize.
14. The names and countries of address of the winning entrants will be available on request for a period of 3 months after the promotion has closed by sending a SAE clearly marked “Crabbie’s & Cardiff Blues Money Can’t Buy Experience” to the Promoter’s address below.
15. The Promoter is Halewood International Ltd, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD. All communication regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to: Michelle Chadwick [competition name] at the above address.
16. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The Promoter is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.
18. The Promotion requires entrants to follow the @CrabbiesUK Twitter account and the @cardiff_blues Twitter account and re-tweet a tweet as set out below.
19. Entrants must have access to the Internet and their own Twitter account in order to enter.
20. On Tuesday 11th April 2017 at 11:00am, Cardiff Blues will tweet an entry post on the @cardiff_blues Twitter account found at www.twitter.com/cardiff_blues (the Entry Post).
21. To enter, entrants must:
a. Follow @CrabbiesUK;
b. follow @cardiff_blues; and
c. re-tweet the Entry Post.
22. The Promotion opens 11am on Tuesday 11th April 2017 and closes on Friday 14th April 2017 at 11:00am.
23. Entrants must complete steps 21(a), (b) and (c) before the Promotion closes in order to enter the Promotion.
24. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force' or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event of this happening that person's
entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Third party or bulk registrations will be excluded from this Promotion.
25. Up to three entrants will be randomly selected to win two places on the Crabbie’s & Cardiff Blues Money Can’t Buy Experience. They will be contacted via the same method they used to enter the competition
26. The successful entrants must confirm their attendance by responding to the confirmation of their selection before 23.59 on Tuesday 18th April.
27. The Promoter and Cardiff Blues will cover no costs of travel to and from the Promotion.
28. If a chosen entrant does not respond to confirm their attendance or cannot attend then an alternative entrant will be chosen following the steps set out at clauses 18 - 23.
Taking part in Cardiff Blues Stadium Tour and Training Ground Experience
29. Entrants must bring a form of ID to prove they are over 18 (Passport or Driving Licence) with them to the Stadium Tour and Training Experience
30. The Stadium Tour and Training Experience will be run by Cardiff Blues, who reserve the right to amend timings and locations as necessary.
31. Winning entrants will receive a stadium tour of Cardiff Arms Park from a member of the Cardiff Blues staff followed by a tour of the Vale Resort Training Complex, culminating in an opportunity to watch a Cardiff Blues First Team training session. There will also be time scheduled for a meet and great with Cardiff Blues players
32. This Stadium Tour and Training Experience will last around 5 – 5.30 hours in total
33. The winner’s club name and personal name and image may be published on the official Crabbie’s UK Social Media pages and used by Crabbie’s for PR or other purposes.
34. The winner’s club name and personal name and image may be published on the official Cardiff Blues Social Media pages.